We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that (she) he is someone today.
My precious Pea,
This has been a busy time for our entire family. I feel like we have been in the car more than home these past few months. You have not seem to mind it one bit, which makes Mommy very happy that you enjoy meeting new people and learning your surroundings. When we go to new places you tend to become very quiet and observant. You definitely are a child that likes to take everything in before making a decision. You are cautious, but still brave. It’s so interesting to watch because your sister is probably the pure opposite of that. She tends to jump in, with both feet, into new adventures without giving things a second thought. Both of you have such strong personalities, and I truly believe that you two will care for one another, in very different ways, as you grow up. One of my greatest wishes is that the two of you remain friends throughout your years on this earth, always take care of one another, and respect and value each other’s differences.
Speaking of being on the go, you have started to crawl really well this month! First it was an army crawl, then you would drag one leg, now you are crawling so fast I can not keep up with you. This has only made your sister happier! Your increased mobility allows for you to play more freely with Sissy and you two love a game of chase.
- Water. You squeal when I let you drink from a cup.
- Bathtime. You have started to grow very fond of splashing water in the tub.
- Your sister’s ipad. You love pushing buttons on it while she is watching videos…this obviously is NOT your sister’s favorite thing.
- The vacuum. Your sister runs and you crawl towards it.
- You still are not a big fan of solids just yet. You spit out almost everything I give you except blueberries.
- Sleeping alone.
- Fire trucks. You are terrified of them and cry your heart out when one passes by.
Always with love,